INSTRUCTION SCHEDULE & CALENDAR
Mountain Coast Aikikai offers a regular schedule of private classes in Aikido Body Arts, Ryushin Shouchi Ryu Iaijutsu, Aiki-Weapons and Iai-Battoho. This schedule is subject to change, so please check this page regularly for updates.
The dojo is closed on Canadian statutory holidays.
• Private Training & Instruction (Aikido)
• Private Training & Instruction (Ryushin Shouchi Ryu Iaijutsu)
• Aikido Body Arts ....................... 19:30h - 20:40h
• Aiki Weapons & Iai Batto-ho‡ .................... 20:45h - 21:45h
• Aikido Body Arts classes are open to all members.
• Members enrolled in the Aikido Regular Membership program may train in all Aikido body arts, Aiki-Weapons and Iai Batto-ho classes.
(Participants are required to obtain the permission of the Chief Instructor and to make a commitment to regular attendance, prior to participating in Aiki-Weapons classes)